Registered active duty Army Occupational Therapist possessing a master's or entry level doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy with a cumulative undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) must have completed the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) with a minimum cumulative score of 300 and must meet the U.S. Army Human Resources Command qualifications.
Top Reasons Why Our Program is Your Best Choice for Advance Occupational Therapy Education:
- 48 months on active duty which includes training time.
- The U.S. Army-Baylor Doctor of Science in Occupational Therapy (DScOT) Program accepts active duty service members with at least 2 years of federal service.
- The DScOT program is a unique advanced clinical doctorate that includes 24 months of didactics, residencies, and clinical research.
- Tuition and fees are paid by the Army. In addition, we pay YOU!
- Outstanding faculty-to-student ratio! You will enjoy one of the best faculty-to-student ratios found in any occupational therapy school.