Mission, Vision, Values
Competency-Based Education Program
Develop future Army Registered Dietitian Nutritionists to execute the nutrition mission, enable readiness, and strengthen America's Army
Leader of integrated graduate nutrition education and research advancing Army Nutrition.
Selfless Service to the Nation, Integrity, and Excellence in academics and research.
Graduates are prepared to pass the Commission on Dietetic Registration credentialing exam within six months of program completion.
Graduates are competent entry-level registered dietitian nutritionists who provide the full spectrum of nutrition care within one year of graduation.
- At least 80% of program interns complete program requirements within 18 months (150% of the program length)
- Of graduates who seek employment, 100% are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation
- 90% of graduates pass the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists on the first attempt
- The program's one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%
- 90% of 1-yr graduates rate themselves as “prepared or very well prepared for their first duty assignment."
- 90% of supervisors who respond to a survey on program graduates in their first year of employment rate the graduate as prepared or very well prepared for their first duty assignment
- 90% of interns rate the goal as agree to strongly agree at the end of the internship
- 90% of 1-year graduates agree to strongly agree that the program prepared them to apply the Nutrition Care Process with patients with various conditions
- 90% of supervisors of 1-year graduates agree to strongly agree that the program prepared the new graduates to apply the Nutrition Care Process with patients with various conditions
*Program outcome data available upon request