Tuition & Financial Aid
No tuition and fees cost for Army-Baylor OTD Students.
There is no upfront cost for the program. However, students incur a 90 months service obligation (30 months of training followed by 60 months of active duty service). Attendees can expect to pay for books (minus service provided stipend), supplies, school graduation fees, national certification fees and state licensure registration fees. Students are required to have personal laptop computer and mobile device.
Estimated Program Costs
From a Comparable Baylor University Program
The costs indicated below are only an estimate and may be different from the student's total expenditures. They do not include stipend, tuition remission or any other funding the student might receive.
|Tuition and Required Fees
(per semester/6 total semesters)
|Tuition (per semester) beginning Spring 2023||$17,820|
|Off-campus Administrative Fee (per semester)||$100|
|Textbooks, Clinical Apps, Licensure Prep Materials (one time fee)||$2,500|
|Occupational Therapy Professional Equipment (one time fee)||$180|
|AOTA Student Membership Fees (annual)||$75|
The total comparable cost of the Army-Baylor's Entry-level Doctor of Occupational Therapy program is $137,938.
- These are estimated costs for the entire program. The University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, requirements and regulations without notice. For more information about billing and financial aid, visit Student Financial Services.
- Tuition, fees, and costs are subject to change. Tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents is the same.
- Tuition includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Remote library resources
- Academic Live Care counseling services
- Technology resources and support
- Administrative support services
- Student Life Center access
- The Off-campus administrative fee is a flat-rate fee that is charged to all students taking online courses.
- Students are required to have a laptop computer and mobile device in their possession at the time of the Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program Orientation. Mobile broadband capability for the mobile device is suggested to provide an internet connection when a local wireless network is not available.
Financial Aid is not applicable for Army-Baylor OTD students as their tuition is covered by the U.S. Army.